Psalm 34:8

Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. Psalm 34:8

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Get Ready, Get Ready!


Well, friends. I've been Stateside for a few weeks, and I have LOVED getting to see most of my friends and family. I've visited my sister in Little Rock, my best friends in Starkville, and my church family at Getwell Road UMC – Holla! And my favorite Great-Aunts came into town for Thanksgiving. They are always a hoot.

Pretty soon (January 24, to be exact) I will be back on a plane to Honduras for 10 months of teaching and discipling some of my favorite children at the Good Shepherd Children's Home. I can hardly wait! I bought my plane ticket just a few days ago, and I am currently preparing for GSCA Teacher Orientation, which is on December 4-5.

This stage of life is exciting (and scary).  I have been blessed with amazing support from my friends, family, and church. Y'all are awesome, and I see Christ in you so evidently! Please continue to pray for me and for all that God has in store for the teachers at the GSCH next year. I will teach English classes and Music classes (in both English and Spanish) to children from 4 years old to 9th grade!

If you are interested in joining me in ministry through financial support, please visit the link below. Under “Category and Funding” choose GSCA LEAD Teachers. Then choose my name – Bailey Wenger.  Your support will be greatly appreciated, and will go toward classroom supplies and personal needs throughout the year.

I love you!

BMDMI Donation link:


Some of my students:

Sixth Grade

Christian -- Sixth Grade

Seventh Grade

Seventh Grade

Marvin -- Seventh Grade

Enrykson -- Seventh Grade
 


No comments:

Post a Comment